Today We would like to tell you about an awesome Fresh Salted Salmon Recipe that we make for ourselves sometimes.
– Get a good size of Salmon Fillet, it may cost you in the stores anywhere from $10.00 to $30.00.
– Clean off and take off all the skin and bones and scales from the Salmon Fillet.
– Cut up the whole Salmon Fillet into small strips of about two = 2 inches Long, half = 1/2 of an inch Wide, and quarter = 1/4 of an inch Thick. It is really up to you how thick or how thin you want them to be, but remember that the thinner they are the better they will get salted through.
– Get a clean bowl or a plate or a dish of about four = 4 inches deep to lay the strips in. Get Salt to use on fish, and if you want you can also get dry or fresh Dill herb flakes for better flavor.
– Sprinkle the Salt evenly on the whole bottom of the dish that you got for salmon strips, and lightly cover the bottom with salt, and make sure the bottom is still visible in many places, you will be salting like this between each and every layer of Salmon strips.
– Sprinkle an extremely light layer of the Dill Herb, you will only be sprinkling the dill between every other layer, not every layer, but every other layer of salmon strips.
– Lay down on that salt layer a layer of those Salmon Strips and try covering the bottom, but make sure to leave very little room between the strips for some salt to fall in when you’ll be sprinkling another layer.
– Sprinkle the salt again all over the fish layer, kind of lightly and don’t cover the fish with salt that you can’t see it.
– Lay down the Salmon Strips on top of salt layer, same way you did the first layer.
– Sprinkle the salt again.
– Sprinkle the dill again, same way you did on the very bottom layer.
– Lay down the Salmon Strips.
– Sprinkle the salt again.
– Lay down the Salmon again.
– Sprinkle the salt.
– Sprinkle the dill.
– Repeat the steps until you run out of fish. Did you get the sequence, it is: Salt and Dill, Fish, Salt, Fish, Salt and Dill, Fish, Salt, Fish, Salt and Dill, Fish and so on…
– Close or Seal the dish that you used with its own lid or with a clear plastic wrap after you completed all the layers.
– Put it away in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
– Take it out after at least 24 hours have passed.
– Pour your favorite oil inside of that dish with salmon in it.
– Add Onion Rings, use a whole onion or half of an onion.
– Mix it all up really good with a fork preferably.
Here are some additional tips and suggestions for this recipe. If you want an awesome smell and healthy meal, then:
– get a fresh wild caught salmon fish,
– get organic, unrefined, extra virgin olive oil, or sunflower oil.
– get organic fresh dill and cut it up into very small flakes or pieces.
– get organic fresh onion.
– get sea salt instead of regular salt.
Also, you can eat the fish by itself, or you can eat it with bread, or you can eat it as a side item with some other food, or you could make little fish sandwiches, just put a round slice of cucumber on a small slice of bread, then put the fish piece on top of that and you will have simple, fun and quick snacks or side dish.