We hear a lot of information about which foods and drinks are good for our health. Indeed, it seems like each and every day a new article makes headlines proclaiming the “10 best superfoods” to keep you healthy. However, did you know that there are foods and drinks that can also benefit your dental health through natural means? Of course, most tooth health has to do with dental care, and methods you can read about on websites like TopDentists.com. However, here are a few words on some of the top 10 foods for dental health, as declared by IntelligentDental.comContinue reading →
Vitamin A is also known as Retinal, Beta Carotene, or Vitamin A Retinol. It’s trade name is Aquasola. There are two forms of Vitamin A can be found in foods, Retinol and Carotene form. Carotene form consists of Alpha-Carotene, Beta-Carotene, Gamma-Carotene, and Beta-Cryptoxanthin (or Xanthophyll). Since Vitamin A is a fat-soluble, it is very easy to overdose on it. Vitamin A is very good for the retina of the eye which can improve the low-light vision and the color vision.
The Health Benefits of Vitamin A are:
- Improves Eyesight
- Supports Good Vision
- Fights Viral Infections
- Protects from Viral Infections
- Reduces Chances of Night Blindness
- Moisturizes Skin
- Moisturizes Eyes
- Moisturizes Mucous
- Antioxidant Support
- Protects from Free Radicals Continue reading →
- Enjoy the innovative approach to consuming over 30 different high nutrient foods not readily available in today’s fast paced society.
- To Buy This Perfect and Healthy Fruit and Nut Bar Click Here or Click on its Picture. Also, Please consult your trusted healthcare practitioner for advice and recommendations before you buy this product.